You Review It RPG: Thor: The Dark World
~From the Play Store:
Become Thor, the God of Thunder, in this official action-adventure game based on Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World theatrical film!
Malekith, the lord of the Dark Elves and ancient enemy of Asgard, leads a revolt to destroy the Nine Worlds! Thor must race to free the universe from the Dark Elves’ evil! Hack and slash your way through this epic action game with Asgard’s greatest warriors and avengers. You are the only man who can stand against Malekith’s dark ambitions, and the last defense for the Nine Worlds.
HEROES OF ASGARD
– Train and fight alongside legendary Asgardians such as Sif, Heimdall and the Warriors Three.
– Summon 7 types of Einherjar, valiant warriors of Asgard, to help you tactically bring down foes.
– Upgrade and unleash super abilities for your allies, such as teleportation and healing.
PREPARE FOR BATTLE
– Unlock and upgrade 10 powerful hammers and armor sets for the hero Thor.
– Unleash Thor’s devastating super skills and then decide which to upgrade and equip for battle.
CONQUER THE ARENAS
– Battle waves of increasing difficulty against Malekith’s armies in the Survival Arenas.
– Compete for the top spots on the weekly leaderboard for unique rewards.
– If you can’t beat the world, beat your friends: Tower over everyone on the Friends leaderboard for greater rewards!
The ideal game for fans of Marvel superhero films such as The Avengers and fans of free, RPG, action and adventure games.
In his review of Thor: The Dark World, Travis Fahs gave it a pitiful 1 out of 5 stars, panning it for its linear structure, poor controls, and nefarious methods to keep players paying for continues. Do you think he’s on point? Or is he way out of line? In 300 words or less, write your own review below!