by John Markley1
You Review It Strategy: Pacific Fleet
From the Play Store:
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
– Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
– Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
– A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
– 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
– Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
– Complete 44 achievements
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
– Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– 17 playable ships
– 8 playable aircraft
– Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
– No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
John Markley gave Pacific Fleet a 3.9 in his Hardcore Droid review, criticizing a slow beginning but praising it’s entertaining combat mechanics, impressive graphics, and well-designed interface. What did you think, in 300 words or less?