by Al Jackson0
You Review It Strategy: Rising Empires
~The Play Store
Rising Empires is an epic 4x turn-based strategy game in a fantasy setting, where four races compete for control of all the land on the Surface and in the Netherworld. Many reviewers compare the game with classic strategy games like Civilization and Total War.
The main features of Rising Empires are:
* Four playable races, all with unique abilities making for very different game experiences
* Two levels with cave openings to enable movement between them
* All empires design their own troop types and give them abilities that suit their playing style
* Play quick games with only two empires or long epic ones with up to 8 empires
* An advanced combat system to battle it out with the different troop types
* A well developed technology tree
In his review of the title, John Markley gave Rising Empires an unprecedented 4.8 out of 5, citing its depth, balance and complexity. 4.8? Really? Out of 5? Do you agree? Tell us why or why not in 300 words or less.