Square Enix’s upcoming mobile RPGH adventure, Echoes of Mana, now has an official release date. The game debuts on Android and iPhone on April 27, 2022. Announced during the Mana series 30th anniversary last year, pre-registration for Echoes of Mana is still in full swing as the release date fast approaches. Players who do pre-register will be able to receive various perks and rewards.
This means that players will be able to get some great rewards if they pre-register right now. In addition, the developers also released a new animated trailer showcasing Echoes of Mana’s release date. Set in the same universe as previous Mana games, Echoes of Mana will bring players on a story-driven journey to retrieve the legendary Mana Sword. The action RPG features 2D visuals and co-op combat for up to three players. Players will have access to both new and old characters from across the Mana series on their quest, each with many different skills and items they can use to take on the game’s powerful enemies and fearsome bosses!
Pre-registrations for Echoes of Mana are still open, and players who do so will receive rewards. These include:
- 50,000 Pre-Registrations: Spirit Crystal x800
- 100,000 Pre-Registrations: Spirit Crystal x900
- 150,000 Pre-Registrations: 3 Star Primm (Boomerang) x1
- 200,000 Pre-Registrations: Spirit Crystal x1,000
- 300,000 Pre-Registrations: 4 Star Memory Gem Illustrated by HACCAN x1
- 500,000 Pre-Registrations: 4 Star Knitwit Icon
- 750,000 Pre-Registrations: 4 Star Benevodon Spirit Icon
Interested players can pre-register on both Android devices on the Play Store and iOS devices on the App Store to receive these rewards on the day Echoes of Mana launches. Echoes of Mana will be free-to-play at launch and contain in-app purchases. Check back for future updates, and keep your eyes out for our upcoming Hardcore Droid review.