A new month brings a new Humble Mobile Bundle and once again we’re giving you the lowdown about what’s on offer, helping you sort the ones that are worth your time from those that aren’t even worth the space they take up. There are currently six games available, with more being added in the future. As usual you’ll be able to download any games added later to the tier you purchased, and you’re able to split what you pay three ways between the developers, charity and the team at Humble Bundle.
Those going for the first tier, paying less than the average, will receive three games:
- Avernum : Escape From The Pit – A fantasy RPG that with a plays like a table top adventure game with turn based battles carried out on grids, featuring a huge world and over 30 hours of gameplay.When we reviewed it here on release a couple of years ago we were charmed by how well it retained the formula, the wealth of content and its rewarding secrets, awarding it 4/5.
- Bounden – An interesting app that describes itself as a mixture between Twister and ballet, Bounden is a two player game were the duo work together to control onscreen objects by waving the phone in large sweeping dance like movements.
- Auro – A turn based strategy board game with puzzle elements where players, acting as Prince Auro, have to knock monsters from the board utilizing a variety of attacks, spells and terrain advantages.
Those who opt to pay higher than the average for the second tier will get the previous three games along with
- Kingdom Rush Origins – The third entry for tower defense series Kingdom Rush features a variety of new units, upgrades and power. We reviewed it here at the end of last year, praising it’s depth, subtlety and rich graphics and awarding it 4/5.
- Riddick: The Merc Files – An overhead stealth-em up set in the Chronicles of Riddick universe where players use fists, firearms and shadows to outwit and overcome enemies. We reviewed it here when it was released in late 2013, praising its aesthetics and authenticity but were ultimately disappointed by its brevity and lack of depth.
- 80 Days – A choose your own adventure with elements of resource management based upon the adventures of Phileas Fogg. We reviewed it here when was released back in February awarding it 4/5.
While there’s currently no third tier one may show up as new games are added. The bundle is on offer until April 20th when the sale ends at 2pm EST, and you can get it here.