Best Retro Slots
Have you heard your parents or the grandparents go talking about the good old 70s and 80s? Those were the best for them when they were in their prime and spent their time listening to Eagles, The Carpenters, ABBA, and Boney M. These were the retro years when casinos were only land-based and in specific cities. The retro talk has now also influenced you to love them whether you like it or not. Those were the times of the neon lights, bell-bottom pants, and ankle-high sports shoes. If you are into retro themed slot games, try roulette online at popular casinos like casimba.com. Put your skills on a wide range of roulette games and have fun.
The Big Hitters:
- Twin Spin: NetEnt is the game developer who has created this 5-reel, 3-row, and 243-ways to win the game. Wilds and the Twin Reel feature bonus rounds to check out as you pay a decent payout with an RTP of 96.55%.
- Neon Staxx: NetEnt is perhaps the game developer with a soft corner in its heart for retro designs. When you say retro design, you have to think of neon lights and disco, which were the big things back in the day. So, this slot gets 5-reels 40 paylines and offers you free spins and multiplier rewards.
- Vegas Wins: Booming Games showed its love for the golden 70s and 80s when casinos meant Vegas. Hence, the 5-reel 20-pay-line game pays well of as much as 400,000 coins. Taking the 7’s and fruit theme one notch up with a touch of bright colors, the developers have created a fascinating title.
- Orient Express: Based on Agatha Christie’s famous whodunit, Yggdrasil Gaming, came up with this slot. It also has a similar classic reel touch and pays the perfect ode to the retro days. Bet on 5-reels and 20 paylines and take home as much as 1000 coins in jackpot. But what takes the cake is the presence of Free spins in different modes played out in the backdrop of four cities.
- Retromania: Endorphina had much fondness for the 70s and 80s when cassettes and tape recorders or stereos were a big thing. It was also when gramophone discs were in their fading years, and the telephones were landlines. These all feature in this Retromania slot. Though there are no free games, there are other relevant bonus features and a gamble option for you to try.
- 20 Super Hot: Back in the 70s triple 7s and bars-styled arcade games ruled the land-based casinos. It is what you see in this slot game. EGT has designed this 20-pay line 5-reel game with an RTP of 95.79% and payout a big jackpot too.
- Jack Hammer: Back in the 80s comic strips were a big hit. So, NetEnt decides to give this comic book look a new appeal in the Jack Hammer slot. It has 5 reels and 25 paylines and gives you sticky wins and free spins, ensuring that every minute you played it, The story revolves around Jack Hammer D. Wuten from the 80s USA.
More Titles Worth Mentioning
Liberty Bells, Funky Seventies, Space Tale, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Attack on Retro are some of the games paying true homage to the era. These slot games promise a lot of action on the reels and so draws plenty of millennials to check them out too. They may be a simple 7s and Bars game, but none of them are short of excitement. What are you waiting for? Try betting in these and re-live the moments of your parents and grandparents.